General Contract Conditions (B2B and B2C) of www.rafasshop.es
For your convenience, we summarize at the beginning the most notable points that you should know, and then we detail them in more depth.
1. We only accept orders through our online store https://www.rafasshop.es. As a general rule we DO NOT accept telephone orders, but if for any reason it is necessary, we will always proceed to accept it under the responsibility of the client, since there may be confusion or misunderstandings during communication. In the event that an incident arises due to said telephone misunderstanding, we will not be responsible for any expenses that may entail the replacement of garments.
2. Please, check your cart before confirming the order, since once confirmed, NO additions or modifications can be made to it.
3. The orders will go out the day after we have received the receipt of the bank transfer or that we see it reflected in our bank.
4. We deliver orders in approximately 24-48 hours for products in local stock, as long as the order enters our system before 12.00 noon. We are not responsible for delays that may be caused by third parties such as transportation agencies.
5. We offer 15 days after receipt of your order for possible claims that you want to send us in this regard. After 15 days we will not accept any type of claim.
6. Notifications of merchandise returns must be sent by e-mail by completing the form that we will send you. We will not accept returns of merchandise without prior communication from the customer. In the case of sale to companies registered as wholesalers, returns of non-defective items will be subject to a 15% surcharge on the sale price. No return of garments will be accepted once they have been handled by the client (screen printing, washing, embroidery, etc.).
7. The garments or materials must be verified upon receipt regarding References, Quality, Size and Color, before proceeding with their customization. Claims for already personalized garments or materials will not be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to alter product, service or commission rates without prior notice.
9. We offer free shipping costs for orders over € 300 tax base. You cannot request free shipping based on the sum of the amounts of several orders, they will only be free when the website itself indicates that they have exceeded € 300 and offers the option of free shipping.
1.- DEFINITIONSBusinessman: natural or legal person who contracts the products offered for a purpose related to their commercial activity, business, trade or profession User: natural person who contracts the products for a purpose other than their commercial activity, business, trade or profession GSC: General Contract Conditions Contractor: User or Entrepreneur who contracts the products offered.
2.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIESOn the one hand "RAFAS TEXTILES, SL", hereinafter RAFASSHOP, whose other identifying data appear in the Legal Notice and owner of the domain www.rafasshop.es, hereinafter Website, and on the other hand, the Contractor who contracts the products that are offered through the Website.
3.- ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATIONThe Contractor declares that he has legal capacity to contract and accepts full and unreserved adherence to the CGC in the version published at the time of contracting.
4.- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1.- Obligations of RAFASSHOP:
- Provide services in accordance with the CGC and without breaching good contractual faith.
- Make the CGC and the particular conditions available to the Contracting Party, if applicable.
- Send proof or invoice of the contracted products to the Contracting Party.
4.2.- Obligations of the Contractor:
- Carry out full compliance with the provisions of the CGC.
- Complete the registration forms with accurate and current information. The Contractor will be solely responsible for the veracity and updating of the information.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the information provided and immediately notify the loss, misplacement, theft, theft, illegitimate access, as well as its knowledge by third parties.
5.- AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTSIn the event of a specific unavailability of a product, the Contractor will be informed by email of this point and the new indicative delivery period. In the event that the product is finally not available, once informed of this by email, you may receive a product with similar characteristics or cancel the order.
6.- PRICESThe published prices do not include VAT, equivalent taxes or shipping costs. The Contractor may know the amount of such costs at the time of contracting the product.
7.- PAYMENT FORMS
- Bank transfer or Money Order within 30 days for Contractor with Credit.
- Credit / debit card.
8.- TRANSFER OF RISK AND OWNERSHIPThe Employer acquires ownership of the products upon full payment of all amounts, including shipping costs. The risk of loss or deterioration shall pass to the Contractor, when he or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, has acquired material possession. In the event that the Contractor is the one who orders the transport or the chosen carrier is not among those proposed by RAFASSHOP, the risk will be transferred to the Employer upon delivery of the goods to the carrier.
9.- SHIPPING POLICYShipping costs and destinations are published on the Website at the time of contracting, as well as the indicative deadlines. RAFASSHOP will deliver the products to the Contractor within a maximum period of 7 business days from the conclusion of the contract. Once the contract has been made, the Contractor will receive a purchase confirmation email plus another delivery confirmation once the order has been delivered to the carrier.
10.- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR THE USER
10.1.- Procedure, Cancellation and Withdrawal Rights, and Legal Guarantee
10.1.1.- ProcedureTo exercise the rights of cancellation, withdrawal and use of the guarantee, the User must contact RAFASSHOP through the telephone number 96 688 04 57 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.1.2.- Right of CancellationThe User may cancel his order at no cost as long as it is communicated before the order has been made available to the carrier.
10.1.3.- Right of WithdrawalThe User will have a period of 14 calendar days from when they acquire possession of the property to withdraw from the contract without the need for any justification and without any penalty. The right of withdrawal will be applicable as long as the contracted products are returned in the same conditions (together with their complete original packaging, labels and together with any accessories related to them), and the purchase invoice is attached. In any case, RAFASSHOP will determine if these requirements are met. If this right is granted, the User will assume the cost of returning the products, if it is not granted; Products will be sent freight collect. The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to the supply of goods made according to the User's specifications or clearly personalized.
10.1.4.- Legal GuaranteeThe User has a two-year warranty period from the delivery of the product. Deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, use or improper manipulations by the User are not included in this guarantee. Unless proven otherwise, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity manifested in the six months after delivery of the product already existed when the thing was delivered. The legal guarantee includes the following rights for the User:
- If the product is not in accordance with the contract, the User may choose between demanding the repair or replacement of the product, unless one of these two options is objectively impossible or disproportionate to the detriment of RAFASSHOP. All expenses for the exercise of this right will be free for the User.
- The price reduction and the termination of the contract will proceed, at the User's choice, when the User cannot demand the repair or replacement and in cases where these have not been carried out within a reasonable time or without major inconveniences for the User. The resolution will not proceed when the lack of conformity is of little importance.
11.- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR
11.1.- Billing and DeliveryRAFASSHOP will deliver the invoice by email to the Entrepreneur within 30 days of the delivery date. The Entrepreneur will be obliged to document, in the same act, the delivery and reception operation with express mention of its date. The Entrepreneur must check the good condition of the package with the carrier who, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If, later, once the product has been reviewed, the Entrepreneur detects any incident such as hit, breakage, indications of having been opened or any damage caused to it by the shipment, he undertakes to notify RAFASSHOP via email in the shortest period of time. possible and in a maximum of 7 working days from delivery.
11.2.- ReturnsAll products purchased at RAFASSHOP may be returned and reimbursed, provided that the Entrepreneur communicates to RAFASSHOP his intention to return the product (s) purchased within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the delivery date and that the comply with the rest of the conditions established in this section. Requirements to request an ADM (Merchandise Return Authorization) with free postage:
- You have received merchandise that you did not request due to our error.
- You have received merchandise with a manufacturing fault such as defects, stains, etc.
- You have received merchandise in the wrong sizes or colors. * At this point we mean that for example a size "S" is requested and an "M" is received, or that you order a "Red" garment and receive a "Pink". * The measurements indicated in the online store are those provided by the manufacturer but may have a tolerance of ± 2cm. Returns are not accepted for these slight changes in sizes. * The tonality in the colors of the garments, different components of the garment, or accessories, may differ with respect to the photograph provided in the online store and printed catalog with respect to the original product. The display of colors is very different depending on the type of monitor and settings for brightness, contrast, color gamut, etc. The manufacturer also reserves the right to modify the shades throughout the year without prior notice due to manufacturing needs, adjustments according to the range of colors or improvements requested by customers. Returns are not accepted for these slight changes in shades.
- You have 14 days from the receipt of your order to return merchandise to us for any other reason.
- In this case you will have a penalty of 15% of the total amount of the invoice with a minimum of € 15 for administrative costs and logistics management. That is, if eg. You want to make a return worth € 1000, 15% will mean € 150, and if it is a return worth € 50, 15% would be € 7,5, but since it is the minimum amount of € 15, said 15 will be charged €.
- Once 14 calendar days have passed from the date of receipt of the merchandise, we DO NOT accept return of any type of merchandise regardless of the reason.
- Product samples.
- Products that have been customized. Before customizing the products, you must verify that the merchandise you have received is correct and corresponds to your order, as well as having previously shown the product to your client to confirm that he is satisfied with the pattern, fabric, qualities, measurements, etc.
- Used, stained, damaged products, etc.